PDA

View Full Version : Problem Iphone

niceman
19-05-2010, 08:45 PM
Hello I installed the iphone and nothing it does not matter. I did everything correctly and even add the iphone folder to 777. The bgconversion.php or I have added the bottom line completely?

Here are my last lines of file

$sendmailbody .= "</html>";
mailme($sendtotemp,$sendername,$from,$subject,$sen dmailbody,$bcc="");
}
}
exec ("[$ config phppath] $ config] basedir [/ bgconversion_iphone.php $ $ originale videoid $ videor> / dev / null &");
}

It is either that the line is not the right place or the iphone does not work. Everything is configured correctly

bgconversion_iphone.php
is well placed

cmogmbh
05-06-2010, 12:13 PM
I have the same Problem, that nothing is rendered within bulk_module-Upload.
But my line is one } more above :-) Maybe i missunderstood the install-instructions.
And HOW can i rerender all my processed videos to get them for the iphone?

$sendmailbody .= "</html>";
mailme($sendtotemp,$sendername,$from,$subject,$sen dmailbody,$bcc="");
}
exec ("[$ config phppath] $ config] basedir [/ bgconversion_iphone.php $ $ originale videoid $ videor> / dev / null &");
}
}

Admin
07-06-2010, 11:33 PM
I videos are not converting to iphone format then most likely your server does not have ffmpeg correctly compiled with libx264 support.

cmogmbh
09-06-2010, 03:09 PM
Can you please post an example command how we can check if the ffmpeg is correctly compiled??

Also i have a lot of videos coverted before(!) i installed the iPhone Module - can you tell us or give an example how we can convert the old videos with a batch file for the iphone-folder too?
Thank you.

Admin
09-06-2010, 05:18 PM
Command to run via SSH:
ffmpeg -i INPUT -r 30 -vcodec libx264 -s 512x288 -aspect 16:9 -b 1550k -maxrate 1800k -bufsize 4M -bt 1600k -flags +loop -cmp +chroma -deblockalpha 0 -deblockbeta 0 -refs 1 -coder 0 -me_method full -me_range 16 -subq 5 -partitions +parti4x4+parti8x8+partp8x8 -g 250 -keyint_min 25 -level 30 -trellis 2 -sc_threshold 40 -i_qfactor 0.71 -acodec libfaac -ab 128k -ar 44100 -ac 2 TESTING.mp4

Replace INPUT with your video file location.

There is no feature to bulk convert previous videos.

niceman
12-06-2010, 10:46 PM
My company is hosting cirtexhosting.com. It uses libx264. For my mobile video, my FTP account Vdata / iphone 85.mp4 0 bytes why? He was always 0 bytes
Proposer une meilleure traduction

decca87
19-06-2010, 01:15 AM
hi it seems to me no one has a working example of the iphone module only mediaxxx every host i have come across say they do but this does not seem to be the case ,mediaxxx why do you continue to advertise these hosts when they dont have the correct setup a honest answer would be good without editing my post as you have previously also the libx seems to be a big problem for people even the hosts thereselves dont know why it does not work correctly can mediaxxx change the script so it does not need these settings or does not need libxxx i myself have paid for support and it is still not sorted i was told to get a vps more cost which i havent because they are costly if the iphone module does not work on a lot of hosting sites then you are only going to get a lot of unhappy customers and a bad reputation , why not show us working examples of the iphone module other than yours from the hosts you advertise or ones that you dont so we know who to open a account with and ones that are on a shared server were we dont need a dedicated server or vps many thanks

Admin
19-06-2010, 05:28 PM
These hosts are recommended for the general script.

The iPhone module has additional server requirements, which most shared hosts do not have correctly setup.

We can of course set it up for you, but you will need a VPS/Dedicated server for that, as shared hosts do not give out root ssh access.

niceman
20-06-2010, 11:01 AM
I agree with decca87