PDA

View Full Version : HELP PLEASE - Can't Disable or Delete the Warning Page/Module

Apollonia
01-08-2010, 12:54 AM
I am unable to temporarily disable or remove/delete my warning page module without the entire script getting screwed up and my webhost company got the same thing when they tried and they had no clue how to get rid of it or redirect the site to the homepage without the warning/intro page. They said it had to be a script bug and could not help me disable/redirect.

Does anyone have any specific instructions or ideas on how to temporarily remove/delete/disable the warning page module without messing it all up?

I need to generate a proper sitemap for the website and it will not let me with the warning page module on the site.

Thanks in advance.

Apollonia
04-08-2010, 04:03 PM
Is there some reason NOT one admin has replied on this issue yet?
Seriously considering buying other scripts in the future because of all the bugs I've had to deal with with ADULTWATCH script over the last couple years. Tired of having NO assistance to fixing the bugs or reply back to any of my emails or forum posts/issues.

niceman
04-08-2010, 06:35 PM
I'll give you the solution, since you're not able to think for yourself.

You have the install file to install yes?

Although re-install the file but in the opposite direction and it will simply remove the module.

Apollonia
05-08-2010, 10:17 AM
Thx for the tip niceman, what an asshole you are. :)
Some of us didn't go to school for this computer design and developing and so we have the shit installed for us by so-called professionals, got it? We are sick and tired of paying hundreds of dollars for BUGGY scripts, yet the admins want to offer NO assistance to help fix them.
If an ADMIN would have simply answered my issue and given me a solution to fix it or offered to go in and fix it for me for a price, I would not be here bitching about it now would I?
Get the whole picture now, "niceman"?
I tell you what, I will give your very UNCLEAR directions a try and perhaps it will work.
Thx again for being the only person to at least answer my script issue even though I was asking a PROFESSIONAL/ADMIN of Adultwatch for a solution not another member, if you scroll up to my original post, you would see that.
Also, "niceman", why don't you go ahead and write my Webhost company at Infrenion and tell them that they don't know how to think for themselves either since they could not resolve my warning page module issue for me, okay? I'm sure they'd be glad to tell you what an asshole you are too.
Have a great day.

niceman
06-08-2010, 08:11 PM
Hahaha :) Pay me and I'll do