PDA

View Full Version : stange errors on all pages

erikmanley79
23-04-2011, 10:05 AM
Anyone seen errors like this? I havent touched the site config or even logged into the hosting using ftp in a week and it was working fine until today so im not sure if it is something that my hosting company changed or what.

Notice: Use of undefined constant baseurl - assumed 'baseurl' in /1/home/adulthub/public_html/include/config.php on line 39

Notice: Use of undefined constant baseurl - assumed 'baseurl' in /1/home/adulthub/public_html/include/config.php on line 41

Notice: Use of undefined constant basedir - assumed 'basedir' in /1/home/adulthub/public_html/include/config.php on line 47

Notice: Use of undefined constant baseurl - assumed 'baseurl' in /1/home/adulthub/public_html/include/config.php on line 49

Notice: Use of undefined constant imagedir - assumed 'imagedir' in /1/home/adulthub/public_html/include/config.php on line 51

Notice: Use of undefined constant imageurl - assumed 'imageurl' in /1/home/adulthub/public_html/include/config.php on line 53

Notice: Use of undefined constant imagedir - assumed 'imagedir' in /1/home/adulthub/public_html/include/config.php on line 55

Notice: Use of undefined constant imageurl - assumed 'imageurl' in /1/home/adulthub/public_html/include/config.php on line 57

Notice: Use of undefined constant imagedir - assumed 'imagedir' in /1/home/adulthub/public_html/include/config.php on line 59

Notice: Use of undefined constant imageurl - assumed 'imageurl' in /1/home/adulthub/public_html/include/config.php on line 61

erikmanley79
23-04-2011, 10:07 AM
Oh i did put in a ticket but i thought I would see if anyone else had this issue come up. I will reply with what caused this if either adultwatch or my hosting support can figure it out.

erikmanley79
24-04-2011, 09:47 AM
so i have been working with my hosting company and after the suggestion of the adult watch support guy, they turned off the php notification so the errors stopped showing up on my site. Problem is the underlying issue is still there because the errors show up on the admin login and when you click on the style.php link when in source code when using firefox. the errors all seem like the base url in my config file is wrong but i havent changed anything and if it was wrong you would think that none of the image would load and when i click on a page it would be able to find it since the base isnt correct

Admin
25-04-2011, 05:43 PM
You still have notice display enabled in all other directories on your server, your host only disabled it on the main directory.

erikmanley79
26-04-2011, 07:12 PM
yea they told me to add <php error reporting off ? > to my index.php file which i wouldnt think that would remove the notices in the admin area and it didnt. I am asking them again to see if they can disable the notices globally or something. I know its not the script because it was working fine before they moved me to a new server (i had to ask for gd support to be installed on the new server too) and it worked for a couple weeks after they moved me so hopefully they can fix it.

Admin
27-04-2011, 02:09 AM
Yes they need to disable it globally else you will have to edit every php file.