PDA

View Full Version : Facebook like

teckboi
30-03-2012, 06:05 PM
Facebook like is not working :confused: I have set everything properly. Every time I click like it echos: Error. When I click the click-able word error Facebook pops up and says my page is not stating an admin. I know its stating an admin evidently, I am the admin. Just bought the script just trying to solve this minor problem, Domain: u-failed.com please respond asap.

Thank you.

overlol
11-04-2012, 02:34 PM
I've got the same problem. Masta-h I've sent you a pm

overlol
12-04-2012, 05:38 AM
Masta-h I couldn't send you a pm I got an error message saying that you can not receive pm so can you help on the forum please?

imthy
24-04-2012, 03:32 AM
I've got the same problem. Masta-h I've sent you a pm

Masta-h... y u always asking for PM... if u answer here, everyone can get use of it...

imthy
24-04-2012, 03:33 AM
Send Me pm ^^

Masta-h... y u always asking for PM... if u answer here, everyone can get use of it...

imthy
24-04-2012, 09:02 AM
Hi,
i Answer Just Person WHo Buy The Script :)

Did u buy?... R U Moderator? I'm a Paid user and whenever i got problem, I used to take a support ticket.
But forum is helping and sharing the solutions for problems.. mostly problems are common.. if answer is in forum, user's doesn't need to waste the time in support ticket.

so if you know the answer just help people.. if not just Get out from the forum and let Admin to reply.. Don't try to act like an Admin...