PDA

View Full Version : 7 Questions about the script

69gag
06-05-2012, 12:40 PM
Hi there, I have just bought the script and I have some questions:

1-Why animated gifs do not move??

2-One mate uploaded 10 images, and now anybody can upload any more images, (Error: You have reached your upload quote for today, try again tomorrow.)
I think this limit can be changed. Where??
And , its normal that if I am trying to upload an image and this error (Error: You have reached your upload quote for today, try again tomorrow.) apears, when we both have different ips (the person who uploaded 10 images and me) and I didnt upload any image.

3-In administrator panel/Gags/Validate gags , appears "There are no gags awaiting validation." but we uploaded some pics and they appear on vote secction.
I dont understand this.

4-How can I validate post without passing throught vote secction and trending secction? Using database, in post table, witch paramater ??

5-How exactly works the script to take a post from vote to trending and from trending to hot section ??

6-How can I configure my google+ account with the script??

7- In "Show your love to:" section, appear that 19 people clicked "Like" but when I go to the facebook account only me has clicked "Like"

Well this is all, thank you :) and sorry for my bad english.

Very Nice script !!

fragman
07-05-2012, 10:09 AM
Hi,
I already discussed with support about point 1 and 2.
1. They said they works in order to fix it.
2. I asked to fix it 3 times, each time they said there is no issue. I just put huge limit, that bug makes limit for one user applied to all.

69gag
08-05-2012, 03:12 PM
Thank you I read all about it and I solved some questions, but now I have other questions:

Still dont know why in "Show your love to:" section, appear that 19 people clicked "Like" but when I go to the facebook account only me has clicked "Like".

Thank you for the help :)