PDA

View Full Version : How to add posts to Hot or Trendy page?

speerit
07-05-2012, 09:12 AM
As soon as I created a page and I want to somehow attract people but when they come in, empty. Hot - empty, Trends - empty, and to go to vote, you need to login. They think that nothing is here and go away. How do I change it?

Sorry for my english, my country is Poland.

69gag
09-05-2012, 05:11 PM
But I dont understand something:

When you say , in TRENDING section you can vote or favorite the post. Whitch button is for vote an whitch ir for add to favorite?? I only see the smilie face.

And other question, In HOT section, is the same than trending?? you can continue voting post and add to favorite??

Thank you for the help :)

jcsantos
10-05-2012, 04:59 PM
i changed in admin section that going to trend after 2 votes... doesn't work :(

there are delay before the trending move to hot page.. It depends on your server. Just wait.

vennett
15-05-2012, 06:35 PM
there are delay before the trending move to hot page.. It depends on your server. Just wait.

how much time does it take? i am waiting now for more than 24h... but nothing. i have also changed the settings meanwhile to lower numbers, but no effect...

vennett
16-05-2012, 03:41 AM
I have found a solution to this, you need to edit something in index.php and trending.php
These 2 lines needs to be edited:

to this

This is how I got it to work, just change the a.phase to 0.

Hope this works for you to .

Thanks for this :) But I am running v2.3 so there is a "order by A.htime" in index.php and indexmore.php and "order by A.ttime" in trending.php and trendingmore.php

Does anybody know where those (A.ttime and A.ttime) parameteres are set?

vennett
16-05-2012, 03:51 AM
btw, even now as i have put a.phase to 0, the rules i have set in admin control panel are not being followed. the same situation was before changing the a.pahse to 0. so, i have post with 0 likes on trending page.

dear developers, please include this in your update asap. i am really sad that the script doesn't work from day 1 as i bought it from you. i bought the script as it was 2.1. since then i have also sent you at least 3 bugs that haven't been fixed since 2.1...

vennett
16-05-2012, 04:16 AM
even if i change the number of likes in admin panel to e.g. 100 there is no change in front-end. this number is viewable in mysql table but not on site. the same is with unlikes.
does it have something to do with "anti-cheat system" implemented since 2.3?