Thread: FiverrScript v4.0 Released!

Post FiverrScript v4.0 Released!

FiverrScript Version 4.0 Released

Changes:
    - Sellers can now pay for jobs they purchase via available balance (money they earned from sales of their own jobs)
    - Admins can now set a specific page title, meta description and meta keywords for each category in the Admin Panel.
    - Proxy Blocking Option Added In Admin Panel (BETA)
    - New Referrals System (On/Off in Admin Panel) - Admins can pay users for each member they refer that signs up. Admins can set the amount of money for each referral. Admins have to approve each referral before the person gets the money in their account.
    - My Referrals section added for users to view the status of their referrals
    - Complete Referrals sections added to the Admin Panel where admins can manage all referrals, search referrals and validate new referrals before users get any money.
    - My suggestions page added with delete option
    - Security added on the php side to ensure usernames on the signup page cannot be longer than 15 characters even if the page is modified by firebug
    - Security added on the php side to ensure job titles on the create job page cannot be longer than 200 characters even if the page is modified by firebug
    - Security added on the php side to ensure job descriptions on the create job page cannot be longer than 450 characters even if the page is modified by firebug
    - Error message added to forgot password page if there is no account with the entered e-mail address
    - New success and error messages style on forgot password
    - Incorrect links for tags on user profile page fixed
    - Admin panel adding fake feedback for the same gig from the same user fixed
    - Facebook Connect update to download the user's facebook profile photo and use it as their FiverrScript profile photo if they are a new member using Facebook connect (don't already have an account with the facebook e-mail address)
    - Language fix on side menu
    - Typo fix on admin panel files section.
    - PHP changes for some depreciated functions.
    - Paypal system updates for 2013 PayPal required changes (Paypal has added requirements that must be added for IPN to work from February 2013)
    - Automatic removal of commas from tags in user profile page

More Information:
    http://www.fiverrscript.com/

Dear FS Team,

Thanks for this awesome and an important update. I really appreciate your concerns towards the FS security.

well I dont gonna update all my site , but I interest only on paypal update, please can you make this a special article ,so we can update. thank you

We do not provide any partial upgrades, you will require customization for that.